Enter to win tickets HERE!
- Sip, sample and stock up on locally-made foods, from Iowa, Minnesota, and Wisconsin
- Discover new flavors made with local ingredients to stock your pantry or gift your favorite foodie
- Spring for a VIP wristband to sample locally-crafted beer, wine and hard cider
Besides the market, you'll also enjoy...
Cooking demos at 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 1:30 and 2:30, featuring award-winning chefs Beth Dooley and Nicci Sylvester
FEAST! People's Choice voting: local food gift basket drawings at Noon, 2:00 and 3:30 with the People's Choice Award announced at 3:45
Children’s activities area featuring exhibits from the Rochester Children's Museum, crafts, seed matching fun, Veggie Grand Prix, and Kids' Choice Veggie Voting with Mayo Clinic Dietetic Interns
Rochester Downtown Farmers Market vendors within the festival
Wine and hard cider sales allowed for wristband ticket holders (6 bottle limit)
Listen for your chance to win tickets!
At the door: $8/adults, $2/kids age 2-12, $25/VIP Wristband (includes admission, must be 21 with ID)
Online: purchase here
*Coupons will be available at the following locations:
- All participating FEAST! Restaurant Week venues (see the list)
- Minnesota Children's Museum Rochester
- People's Food Co-op, Rochester and La Crosse